Sunday, April 15, 2007

Willing Telepathy

Have you ever wanted someone else to do something so badly that you attempted to use mental telepathy to make it happen? You know, where you try to inject your own thoughts into the other’s mind?

After trying mega multiple times over a time span of several years using all the “might” that I can muster from my brain, and feeling somewhat foolish because I know it’s not a proven science, I deduced that if it were at all possible, my attempt would work. But since the target of my brain waves has not performed in the way I wanted, I must conclude that thought transference is a myth...something that is impossible to do. It’s not like my projected thought was to do something illegal.

Even though I have failed all these years, my desire to project to this person and have my request fulfilled is so strong, I will continue to exercise my skill or lack there of until I am no longer able to do so. Why, you might ask? It’s because I have this intuitive feeling that what I am projecting is destined to happen.

No comments: