Friday, March 17, 2006

In The Beginning...

As I write my first official blog, I realize I have been blogging on my own within my website for the past 6 years. To date, my writing has been for me...a way to remember the details of an exciting travel adventure, writing about strong feelings (good or bad) as a way to either share or dissipate them, or just to document my life.

Coming up with information for a blog that might be remotely interesting, entertaining, or non-private may prove to be considerably more difficult. I don't consider myself a great writer, but most of the time I use proper grammar and can spell correctly (not counting typos). I have talented friends who write so much better. The thought of daily entries for public consumption is laughable. And, often, to be able to write in an entertaining fashion you need to have something actually happening in your life, which is not my current status.

So, maybe someone will read my blogs, or not. Let me know if you read anything interesting. In general, I'm still writing for myself.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love it!!! Keep them coming. I'll check out your links later. I don't have any of that yet...I'm doing good to be able to blog!